- This event has passed.
Join us to meet five (5) of the best entrepreneurs take the stage to pitch their business idea to a panel of Silicon Valley investors, startup experts, business and community leaders.
1:00 pm Registration begins
1:15 pm Introduction of panel and rules
1:20 pm Pitch Session begins
2:30 pm Awards and networking
The top single challenger, as selected by the judges, will benefit from a dedicated one-hour session with the investors on the Panel.
Entry and Registration
- Space is limited to FIVE 5-minute pitches, which will be selected from the pool of applicants by TechLAB’s Organizing Committee. The final deadline to apply is April 24, 2017. Send pitch deck to email@example.com.
- Applicants will be notified by April 25, 2017, if selected to pitch. Selected companies will have 5 minutes to pitch and 5 minutes for Q&A. FREE to pitch, if selected.
- Submissions may be entered as individuals or teams.
- Please make sure your pitch has contact information: Name of person to contact and E-mail on the first slide and on the e-mail submission.
- The maximum number of team members for a single pitch is limited to 3 persons.
- Each individual or team pitching may enter one startup.
If you are not selected to pitch, you are still encouraged to attend TechLAB’s Pitch Competition. There is an opportunity to network with like minded indviduals and meet the community.
To qualify, companies must have a product/service that is no longer in the idea stage and is ready for further development or can launch into the marketplace.
The competition is judged by a panel of Silicon Valley startup experts:
Vishal Arora, Senior Associate, Blumberg Capital
Robert De Monts, Angel Investor, Former CEO of VC backed startups
Larry Udell, Angel Investor, Founder LES SV