- This event has passed.
Wonder no more. Peter Williams and Raj Singh (IP maven and investor respectively) will explain the upside of having an IP strategy – the how, what, when and where, both from the inventor/entrepreneur and the investor perspective.
This is NOT a legal briefing, but rather an event to guide you on how to think about creating, developing and leveraging your concepts. If you think your company is valuable, you will know how to make it even more so after this event.
12:30pm – 1:00pm Registration and Networking
1:00pm – 1:45pm Panel Discussion
1:45pm – 3:30pm Pitch Session (3 minutes each)
3:30pm Annoucement of 3 finalists, who will each receive a 3-hr free IP consultation with the renewed K&L Gates IP team
Are you a startup? If you wish to pitch to a live audience and a group of investors please submit the following:
- A pitch deck of no more then 10 slides
- Submission should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (no later than June 18, 2016)
- Pitch deck file name should have your company name
- Pitch deck first slide should include name and contact for person pitching
- Notifications will be sent out June 20, 2016
To qualify, companies must have a product/service that is no longer in the idea stage
- Company must be ready for further development or can launch into the market place
- Only eligible companies will be selected, maximum of 6 companies
- Selected companies will have 3 minutes to pitch
- FREE to pitch if selected
There is no selection process to demo. Companies wishing to demo their products or services are welcome to register (set up begins at 12:00p.m. Cost $100).
Companies will be eligible to pitch their product/service for one minute to the audience and to investors prior to event pitch session.